Wednesday 20 May 2009

Another Rock And Roll In Bulgaria's Tundzha

It was thunder I though I heard outside last night as we sat in our Yambol house watching a Bulgarian comedy sketch on TV. No rain clouds where seen and a mystery. No longer though, it was another earthquake.

It only last Friday that I experienced an earthquake in the village of Skalitsa. Another slightly more powerful earthquake now hit five days later, I just hope no damage has been done to my farmhouse when I get back there on Saturday.

Bulgaria: New Quake Felt in South-Eastern Bulgaria

Two light quakes have been felt within five days in Bulgaria's South-East Tundja Municipality, Yambol district.

A light earthquake measuring 2,8 on the Richter scale was registered Tuesday evening around 9.50 pm in Bulgaria's South-East Tundja Municipality, Yambol district.

There were no immediate reports of injuries and damages.

The epicenter of the quake was registered some 250 kilometers east of Sofia.

The earthquake comes just five days after a similar tremor shook the region.

www.novinite.com

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]